- How many guests are allowed on the boat?
Answer: For safety reasons only a maximum of 5 quests are allowed on the boat.
- Is there a restroom on the boat?
Answer: There is a port-a-potty with privacy.
- Are alcoholic beverages allowed?
Answer: For safety and liability reasons alcoholic beverages are not allowed on adventure trips but are OK on our leisure trips.
- What should I wear?
Answer: This will vary with the activity and weather so it will be covered as plans are finalized.
- Do you provide lunch and drinks?
Answer: Ice, water, and snacks will be provided and arrangements may be made for lunch.
- Where do we meet?
Answer: Meeting locations will vary with the activity and will be determined based on final plans.
- Do you furnish fishing rods & reels, tackle and bait?
Answer: Yes, Yes and Yes but you may bring a favorite rod & reel if you would like.
- Do I have to have a fishing license?
Answer: Kayak, canoe and paddle board fishing will require individual licenses because the Captains blanket license will not cover individual vessels. Licenses can be purchased for less than $20.00 sports stores, bait and tackle shops, and some marinas.
- Do you provide kayaks, canoes and/or paddle boards?
Answer: No, but rentals will be made available for those needing any of the three.
- Do you provide camping equipment?
Answer: Yes, and/or we provide information about what is needed.